Christopher Webster, D.O.
Christopher Webster, DO, FACOI, earned his osteopathic medical degree from Midwestern University, Glendale Arizona. He completed is Internal Medicine Residency (Chief Resident) at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren, MI. Dr. Webster completed his fellowship (Chief Fellow) in Nephrology at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Webster is also Clinical Assistant Professor at Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Webster is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Internal Medicine
Lexus Professional Building
44200 Woodward Ave
Pontiac, MI 48341
WellPointe Medical Building
1701 South Boulevard East
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
13430 E. Thirteen Mile Rd.
Warren, MI 48088
5280 Metro Parkway
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
- Pontiac Office: 248-253-0330
- Rochester Hills Office: 248-293-3345
- Warren Office: 248-293-3345
- Sterling Heights: 586-722-7519
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital – Rochester
- McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac
- Select Specialty Hospital – Pontiac
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland – Pontiac
- William Beaumont Hospital – Troy
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren